Respite Night for November and December 2021
We are currently looking at several options. Look for additional communications at the end of October.
Typical Respite Night
We know that having a child with special needs is challenging for both parents and siblings. During Respite Night, trained workers take care of all your children while you enjoy an evening out. Respite Night usually occurs on the second Saturday of the month from 5 to 9 p.m.
A typical Respite Night includes:
• Age-graded groups so your child will be with peers
• Gross motor games to get the kids moving and having fun
• Fine motor crafts and sensory activities to celebrate the current season
• Participatory music sessions
• Time with a therapy dog
• Movie and snack to end the evening